MARTINDALE MTL10 & MT10PD Test Lamp with Proving Device
Test Lamp with 360° viewing angle
- The Martindale MTL10PD contains the Drummond MTL10 test lamp and matching PD440 proving device, enabling you to comply with health and safety recommendations for safe working.
- Supplied with a carry case (TC69)
- The full 3 piece kit includes: PD440 Proving device MTL10 Test lamp TC69 Soft carry case
- Maximum working voltage: 500VAC, 750DC
- Voltage ranges: 50, 120, 230, 400V AC/DC
- Range detection: automatically
One of the most trusted tools for safe voltage indication, the original John Drummond test lamp has been fully updated to include high intensity LED illumination over 4 discrete voltage bands, 50, 120, 230 and 400V, enabling easy identification of hazardous voltages and differentiation between 110V, 230V and phase to phase voltages. The LEDs ensure a 360° viewing angle even in bright sunlight and a long lifetime. The new design is supplied with detachable straight and right angled probe tips which can be rotated and locked to ensure easy access in all applications. Drummond test lamps conform to the latest safety standards including the HSE GS38 Guidelines, BS EN 61243 and BS EN 61010. Safety features include a double insulated, heat and oil resistant cable with contrasting inner sheath to easily identify abrasion.
- Rugged design with high intensity LEDs
- 360° viewing in bright sunlight
- Four discrete voltage bands
- Wide range of accessories
- Conforms to latest standards